From a Black Man's heart

From a Black Man's Heart

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Halfway there

Just wanted to drop a quick blurb. Lots going on. I haven't been blogging like I normally would but I will be shortly. As you can see I am working on the look of the site and it is starting to look good. I should be finish shortly with it. I hope it inspires you like it is doing me. Got to give a shout to the artist of these wonderful paintings that make up my banner. From left to right, name of painting and artist they are as follows:

I am a man-Anthony Armstrong
Out of Darkness-Kevin Williams (WAK)
Stay Black-Kevin Williams (WAK)
Descent fron the cross-Tim Ashkar
Power of Man-Kevin Williams (WAK)
Fatherhood-John Baker III
Power of Love-Kevin Williams (WAK)
Knowledge is Power-Kevin Williams (WAK)
You can find these at: www.grandpasart.com They have many beautiful paintings that truly capture our life and culture.

Got to give a shout out to the staff a Friendship Edison Collegiate Academy for the concerns and help yesterday. I will touch more on it.

Got to give a shout out to my Pastor, Donna, and the young people who are really making what we have planned something to not be forgotten. I can't forget my sons Raphael & Sean II with their site. These young cats got skill and I am so proud of how they have jumped in and ran with it. Many blessings to them.

Well I got to get ready to run but trust I got plenty more to put down.

Keep makin' it do what it do people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home